Tuesday, May 30th

My current portfolio has achieved everything I could have asked it to achieve and more. I'm honestly so proud of myself for sticking with my vision and completing this project. However, I can foresee this being combined with other links to create a sort of dynamic showcase in the future. It's true that portfolios aren't meant to be static, but this time period of my life will forever be closed. With that, this portfolio serves as a sort of illumination of where I have grown to, and therefore from in the future.

In the future, I'd love to revise and edit the other pieces in my portfolio. The Icarus poem is my baby. It always will be. BUT. Keres deserves that attention and respect, too. As does the poetry collective that Enhanced Interrogation came from.

I would LOVE to remove the lab report I added in and swap it for the paper I'm currently working on in my lab. I hate that lab report, and it's a shame too. I spent 10 weeks on that paper, since it was my chemistry capstone project. However, I really didn't enjoy most of the class, and seeing it doesn't spark joy. I just can't currently bring myself to remove it, and I can't use an unpublished document.

Comments

Popular Posts